Pearls of Wisdom I receive by going within and asking.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Highest Purpose For All Involved

When I get an idea about something and want it to manifest in my life, I remember that I have such a limited view of life, seeing through the filters of my conditioning, that I don’t actually really know what would be the best thing for me. So many things I’ve visualized and asked for came to me and as soon as they did, I was asking for them to be taken away. As they say, “Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.”

I often think I know what I want, but when I’m asking, I‘m coming from a mind that thinks it needs something other than what is, as if the Creator, or the Force, or God, or Existence, whatever you want to call it, made a mistake. Something in me knows that I’m not seeing all there is to be seen in every moment and that I’m probably missing quite a bit. If I could see everything, I would pro,bably realize that nothing is missing in my life. I’m sure that more than I can even imagine is sitting right in front of me and I don’t see it. So I always add, “This or something better, for the highest purpose of all involved is manifesting in my life now. What I really want is to be experiencing the highest purpose for everyone. I can’t know what that is, so the best thing for me to do, as long as I think something is missing, is to turn it over and trust that Existence will show me which way to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My purpose and vision is to live an authentically responsible life in alignment with my True Self, joyfully expressing my creative nature, nurturing and fostering a heart alive with wonder and awe. Meditation, tai chi, self-inquiry, reflection, therapy, and an extensive reading of Western psychology and Eastern spirituality, have helped me to develop a serious commitment to living in the moment in peace and joy. Through my persistent questioning regarding troublesome aspects of my own life, I have cultivated effective techniques to guide myself in learning how to recognize, examine and transform the beliefs I hold that cause suffering in my life. Love, gratitude, and surrender to what is, is the key to living a life in flow.

Followers